Monday, January 31, 2011

On Jesus Leading

Jesus says, 
Follow Me. 
You do not need to know where the road will lead you, because I am your Heavenly Father. I would never take you into danger, and if we walk into a place of pain or hardship, you need not fear. I am taking you through it--you are not going it alone. 
I have a beautiful plan in store for you. Oh! I can't wait for you see where I am leading. You will be in awe of what I will do in you life, and your heart will sing my praises. That is the point of your life, dear one--to bring me glory. You can do that by leaving your fears at the foot of the cross--I will carry your burdens--and trusting me to lead you through the troubles of this world with the peace I bring you. 

I Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxieties on Him, for he cares for you.


Matthew 11:29-30 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.


John 14:27 Peace I live with you. My peace I give. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment